In this video, viewers learn how to add realistic camera movement to a still image using Adobe After Effects CS4. Adobe After Effects is a digital motion graphics and compositing software. This tutorial will go over how to add realistic camera movement to a still image or photo and make it seem that it is an actually video. This tutorial will also teach viewers about motion tracking and basic chroma keying. This video will benefit viewers who enjoy producing videos and creating special effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades