We've already seen how to levitate a Companion Cube using a Portal gun—now we're going to show you how to shoot your own portals!
The guys at MobiusLOL give you an overview of how they created their Portal-inspired short film, "Experimental Portal Device".
In the video below, they talk about how they created portals similar to the game's in Adobe After Effects. Apparently, the process was fairly easy and didn't take too long, but if you're a perfectionist, you might be in AE for months.
Have you ever shot a Portal gun?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades