In this tutorial, we learn how to create basic 3D text in After Effects. First, make a new composition and then create a text layer. After this, write in your text that you want in 3D. Then, add shatter to the drawing and select rendered. From here, change the pattern to custom and shape to text 1. Then, put all the strength and gravity to 0. Then, frame the text into the position that you want it to be in by rotating it around. Change the color if you would like to, then when you are done save and enjoy your 3D text!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades