Give a vintage look to your footage similar to that obtained from LOMO Cameras. Originally LOMO cameras are still cameras that are used for causal cheap photography. But the photographs obtained from such cameras have a unique look to it. In this tutorial you will learn to digitally manipulate cross-processed LOMO effect and add it to your video footage.
Create a new composition and name it to lomo. Import and add the footage to this composition.
Add curves to the footage layer, Red, Green, and Blue.
Create a new black solid layer. Set the blend mode to hue and opacity to 30%.
Add unsharp Mask to the footage layer to sharpen it.
Create a new adjustment layer and add elliptical mask to it. Layer->Mask->New Mask. Then with the layer selected press M key to get the mask option. Select the mask layer and go to Layer-> Mask->Mask Shape. Choose reset to ellipse. Next with the mask selected press F key to use the feather option. Feather the mask about 100px and choose the mode to subtract.
Now to make the edges darker, add levels to the adjustment layer and set the values as shown in the screenshot.
Add lens blur effect to adjustment layer and set the values as shown in screenshot.
Now you have a LOMO effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades