Boris Title Toolkit gives Adobe After Effects users advanced titling capabilities for maximum quality, speed, and creativity. Using Title Toolkit, graphic artists can import ASCII or RTF files for fast, easy credit rolls, take advantage of rich text style options such as bevel borders, gradient fills, simulated extrusion, and embossing, and save or apply custom or preset text styles, gradients, and colors, all of which can be applied on a per character basis.
Watch this podcast and learn how to create a flickering text effect with Boris Title Toolkit in After Effects CS3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades