No, the Kamehameha is not the famous Hawaiian king who united all the islands under his rule from 1795 to 1819. Nope. However, it is named after him. But in this case, Kamehameha is an energy blast attack shown in the Dragon Ball Z series. And with this After Effects tutorial, you're going to learn how to recreate this energy attack.
To create the Kamehameha in AE, you'll need Trapcode Shine, available from Red Giant Software. But you should be aware, this is not a beginner's tutorial. But as long as you have a basic understanding of AE, like working with keyframes, you should be fine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades