The mysterious, still unidentified missile that was seen yesterday off the coast of Southern California is stilling boggling Los Angeles residents. The projectile was seen on November 8th, shooting straight up into the sky, just north of Catalina Island.
This two-part video tutorial will show you how to create an awesome missile strike animation in After Effects. It's the Predator Missile seen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which is a AGM-114 Hellfire (Air-to-Ground Missile), shot from the Predator UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle). You can make this missile attack as realistic or as game-like as you want, depending on how much time you're willing to spend.
Get the PROJECT FILE (ZIP) to start animating your missile strike— in your own backyard! Or wherever. Your choice. Check out the finished product in the third video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades