The end result of this tutorial is a video of a person lifting a parked car. The tutorial demonstrates how to create this super strength effect using Adobe After Effects. It is part of a series made by ajones8126 of super hero effects for Copilot.net. First, the narrator, AJ, creates a still from a clip of the parked car using time stretch. Then he trims a clip of himself "lifting" the absent car. He masks out the car, and pre-composes it into the other clip. The car is then carefully rotated into position following the movements of the lifter. AJ shows how to control the movement of the car with anchor points. Finally, a shadow for the car is created using a 3D layer and various lighting effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades