In this 2 part tutorial, Michael Park will demonstrate how to create a shotgun blast at the camera using 3D rendered particles and distortion trails along with some 2D footage to create a convincing effect. In part 1 of this tutorial, we will use 3ds Max to create the 3D shotgun pellet geometry and material, as well as the distortion trails to be later used in the After Effects composition. In part two Michael will add the 3D footage together with 2D footage in After effects and use different filters to create the distortion surrounding the blast from the barrel of the shotgun and the air distortion trailing the individual shotgun pellets as they race towards the camera. He will also cover some time remapping techniques to add some more interest to your shot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades