After Effects makes it easy to create wonderful designs and great looking material, and this tutorial makes it even easier! Watch and learn how to create a really quick carbon fiber (or carbon fibre for all you British folks) effect using After Effects. Carbon fiber is a great-looking material, and you can used the standard toolkit in After Effects to create an instant carbon fibre texture in seconds. Great for your next extreme sports car and high-tech driver video intro title sequence! Get the project files here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades