This tutorial goes over how to edit the text document that controls the hot key (shortcut key) commands. It doesn't go into the advanced commands or even begin to describe the various commands that you can invoke by changing the text document, but most of the users who will be editing this are ADVANCED USERS. NEVER. NEVER change the shortcut settings on a machine that is not yours and ALWAYS. ALWAYS make a backup copy of the document before you start to work on it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades