In this first part of a two-part project tutorial, instructor J. Schuh demonstrates how to create a static ball in After Effects CS4. To do this, he will create an inner sphere and an outer sphere, using the fractal noise effect.
In part two of this After Effects CS4 tutorial we finish the static ball by creating the static using the advanced lightning effect.
If you want to create your own project in After Effects CS4 and follow along with this tutorial, the lesson files are available for download here:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades