Themadcowmoo continues to show us how to create a shatter & disintegration effect in Adobe After Effects. In the second part of his two part video series he begins by getting rid of the extrusion depth in the shadow by changing the value to 0 (0.00). He then instructs on how to accomplish and even smaller disintegration effect by selecting the 'Shatter Map' tab, going to the fractal layer, choosing 'Fractal Noise' in the top right panel and then selecting '10' as the value within the 'Transform' property. After watching this how-to video you will learn how to create a shatter and disintegration effect Adobe After Effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades