Seanshows us how to use the cloning feature in Adobe After Effects. The first step consists of moving two versions of his footage (video clip) into the time-line area. He then takes a single frame from his footage and saves it as a Photoshop layer and puts it into the time-line. That frame will act as a masking layer and is to be made invisible by deselecting the eye icon. After watching this informative how-to video you will learn how to use cloning in Adobe After Effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades