You can learn how to use After Effects to make an interesting introduction for your YouTube video by following the steps in this video tutorial. You will need to use a preset called Trapcode Particular 2. 0. Once this trial version is downloaded, go into After Effects and select New Composition. Create any name you want for the file and then select HDV/HDTV for the Preset. This video outlines how to create the introduction from the initial layer to the final layer, which is up to you to decide what you want to do. Then, go under Effect and go into Simulations to access Trapcode, which adds additional definition to any introduction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades