In this tutorial, we learn how to make an energy ball in Adobe After Effects. First, load a movie of someone pretending to hold an energy ball in their hands. After you do this, you will select a new setting and change the color. From here, you will select a round circle tool and add it where the hand looks like it's holding it. Then, change the effect to make the ball move around with the hand. After this, add the tracker to the hand and position it with the hand. After this, change the contrast, brightener, and other settings to make it appear as an energy ball. Save this and then you have the final effect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades