In this video, we learn how to make someone burst into flames with After Effects. You will first need Fire Assets from Action Essentials 2 or from somewhere online. Know which you are going to use before you shoot so you can get the right angle. Then, bring your shots into your software and position the fire above your character. Change the size and shape the match your actor. Then, track your footage by clicking on track motion and continuing forward. To make this look more realistic, change the lighting to on the fire and the actor, then you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades