CathyDirector teaches you how to make someone fly using After Effects. You will need two clips: one with the background and one with the background and the person walking or running. To have the same type of footage, use a tripod for stabilization. Duplicate the second layer and go to frames and cut the frame in which the person is in the air jumping. Use the mask tool to create a contour of that person. Add radial blur at the time he is still close to the ground and some sound effects. Next, move the person up and shrink him a bit, to make it look like he's not so close to the ground anymore. Using these techniques you will learn how to make someone fly in After Effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades