This four-part Adobe After Effects tutorial from Laurence Grayson shows how to take an ordinary photograph of a building (in this case, a cathedral) and turn it into a spooky looking house from hell. The majority of the work done uses the standard toolset in After Effects CS3, CS4, and CS5. Adobe Photoshop is used for the sky replacement section. Create hellish clouds, eery flickering windows, sheet lightning, color correction, 3D motion and depth of field effects for your next Halloween special!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades