Get ready for a whole new way to work in After Effects CS4! Adobe is finally releasing Creative Suite 4 and a new tool that will allow you to integrate 3D objects from Photoshop 3D in After Effects. Mark Christiansen shows you what to expect with After Effects' implementation of Photoshop 3D. If you bring your Photoshop CS4 file into After Effects CS4 as a composition instead of footage, you will get extra information including Live Photoshop 3D. Mark will show you how the single Photoshop 3D layer turns into three layers in After Effects and how to work with each of these layer controls. The back layer is the image file, the top is a controller layer, and the middle is where all the effects sit. As exciting as the new Live Photoshop 3D tool in After Effects CS4 is, there are limitations of the tool. This tutorial will show you both the power and the limitations of using Photoshop 3D objects in After Effects CS4.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades