This video shows the way to work with 3D in After Effects. The video basically teaches three things. Firstly, it teaches the way to change the anchor point of the image. This is done by pressing the PAN Behind Tool icon. This changes the anchor point to the desired location. Secondly, the method to change the view is taught. This is done by clicking on the camera tools and selecting the XY Camera Tool or Z Camera Tool. This changes the view of the given image. Thirdly, the video teaches to have a look at different views on the same screen. This is done by selecting the view icon on the bottom of the image. This completes the tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades